Winch Rope 30M - By MAXTRAX
The MAXTRAX Static Winch Rope is a metal-free replacement winch rope for your vehicles winch. It is designed as a safe alternative to steel winch cable, or synthetic winch rope with a metal hook or a metal thimble.
- Materials: Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight 3M Polyethylene and Polyester
- Length: 30m
- Diameter: 10mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Looking to change from a steel rope to a synthetic one? Then MAXTRAX's Winch Rope is the answer with a minimum breaking strength of 9,500kg. The eye of the winch line has no metal thimble for safety.
It’s been cleverly designed for easier removal from the winch line in the instances where a 30m static line may be just what you need for the recovery and there's an integrated Coloured Safety Marking system which indicates when the rope is nearing maximum extension. Black indicates the last 6m and the Red indicates the last 2m.
The all-new MAXTRAX Recovery System! After decades of 4x4ing in tough Aussie onditions and witnessing lose alls with flying metal during recoveries, MAXTRAX knew there had to be a safer way.
If you travel often enough, chances are you’ll need more than recovery boards and the ability to air down for recovery. The MAXTRAX Recovery System is the revolutionary range of modern 4×4 recovery gear that aids safer recoveries.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM
The goal of the MAXTRAX Recovery System was to offer a safer, stronger and smarter do it all range of recovery gear.
Here's how they did it:
1. Reduction of metal in recovery components.
Steel shackles and other bulky gear becomes extremely dangerous at velocity if systems fail, so the majority of these have been replaced with high quality soft shackles.
2. Any metal components made with high safety factors.
The metal parts that remain in they system are over engineered and rated to ensure they are never the point of failure.
3. Build in a predictable point of failed if the system was overloaded.
By introducing the MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle, which is designed to be the controlled failure point if the system is overloaded.
The complete system includes the following options:
- MAXTRAX Core Shackle (quality soft shackle removes the need to use traditional steel shackles)
- MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle (quality soft shackle that is designed to be the planned weak point of the system)
- MAXTRAX Kinetic Rope – 2m, 3m, 5m or 10m (the stronger, improved snatch strap alternative)
- MAXTRAX Static Rope – 3m (to be used as a load spreading bridle, tree protector or extension)
- MAXTRAX Winch Rope – 30m (the safer option replacement synthetic rope for your winch)
- MAXTRAX Hitch 50 (tow bar hitch mounted recovery point specifically for soft shackles)
- MAXTRAX Winch Ring (for safer double line winching)
- MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag (a heavy duty storage bag to house the whole recovery system)
Also, make sure you checkout our full range of MAXTRAX's premium recovery & off-road gear: