Recovery Kit Bag - By MAXTRAX
The MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag is designed to keep all of your MAXTRAX recovery kit secure and always within arms reach. Designed & engineered for sand, dirt and snow.
The heavy duty, triple-layer, weather resistant carry bag provides functional & stylish storage for all your MAXTRAX Recovery Gear. The large internal cavity is suitable for storing all your Recovery Ropes. There are 5 external pockets to store and maximise access to components of the MAXTRAX Recovery System including the Soft Shackles and the Winch Ring 120.
This bag comes complete with removable shoulder strap, handles and two external cylindrical pouches for the MAXTRAX Recovery Hitch or hydration storage. All-purpose, with a low centre of gravity and rectangular footprint making it modular and stackable. There are many uses for the MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag including gym bag, overnight bag or food storage.
Materials: 600D Polyester with PVC Coating, heavy duty polyester lining.
Dimensions (when filled): 600mm(L) x 400mm(W) x 240mm(H)
The all-new MAXTRAX Recovery System! After decades of 4x4ing in tough Aussie conditions and witnessing close calls with flying metal during recoveries, MAXTRAX knew there had to be a safer way.
If you travel often enough, chances are you’ll need more than recovery boards and the ability to air down for recovering your rig. The MAXTRAX Recovery System is the revolutionary range of modern 4×4 recovery gear that aids safer recoveries.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM
The goal of the MAXTRAX Recovery System was to offer a safer, stronger and smarter do it all range of recovery gear.
Here's how they did it:
1. Reduction of metal in recovery components.
Steel shackles and other bulky gear becomes extremely dangerous at velocity if systems fail, so the majority of these have been replaced with high quality soft shackles.
2. Any metal components made with high safety factors.
The metal parts that remain in the system are over engineered and rated to ensure they are never the point of failure.
3. Build in a predictable point of failed if the system was overloaded.
By introducing the MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle, which is designed to be the controlled failure point if the system is overloaded.
The complete system includes the following options:
- MAXTRAX Core Shackle (quality soft shackle removes the need to use traditional steel shackles)
- MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle (quality soft shackle that is designed to be the planned weak point of the system)
- MAXTRAX Kinetic Rope – 2m, 3m, 5m or 10m (the stronger, improved snatch strap alternative)
- MAXTRAX Static Rope – 3m (to be used as a load spreading bridle, tree protector or extension)
- MAXTRAX Winch Rope – 30m (the safer option replacement synthetic rope for your winch)
- MAXTRAX Hitch 50 (tow bar hitch mounted recovery point specifically for soft shackles)
- MAXTRAX Winch Ring (for safer double line winching)
- MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag (a heavy duty storage bag to house the whole recovery system)
Also, make sure you checkout our full range of MAXTRAX's premium recovery & off-road gear: