Kinetic Recovery Rope - By MAXTRAX
The MAXTRAX Kinetic Recovery Ropes are designed, as their name suggests, to be the kinetic element during a vehicle recovery. They produce increased kinetic power compared to traditional flat snatch straps, with up to 30% elongation providing a smoother, far safer recovery.
This extra stretch makes a big difference. When the rope becomes taught, it is gentler on the vehicles and the elastic rebound is more robust and more effective.
The result is vehicles are far less likely to be damaged, steering & other components are protected and the chance of equipment failure is now significantly reduced.
- Materials: Nylon 66 and Polyester
- Options: MAXTRAX Kinetic Ropes come in 2m, 3m, 5m and 10m lengths.
These lengths can be joined with the MAXTRAX Core Shackle, eliminating the use of traditional steel shackles. Creating far safer recoveries.
The longer lengths are ideal for the scenario where the recovering vehicle needs to get out ahead to firmer ground.
The shorter lengths are suitable for tighter tracks and when more creative thinking is required to affect a recovery.
The all-new MAXTRAX Recovery System! After decades of 4x4ing in tough Aussie onditions and witnessing lose alls with flying metal during recoveries, MAXTRAX knew there had to be a safer way.
If you travel often enough, chances are you’ll need more than recovery boards and the ability to air down for recovery. The MAXTRAX Recovery System is the revolutionary range of modern 4×4 recovery gear that aids safer recoveries.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM
The goal of the MAXTRAX Recovery System was to offer a safer, stronger and smarter do it all range of recovery gear.
Here's how they did it:
1. Reduction of metal in recovery components.
Steel shackles and other bulky gear becomes extremely dangerous at velocity if systems fail, so the majority of these have been replaced with high quality soft shackles.
2. Any metal components made with high safety factors.
The metal parts that remain in they system are over engineered and rated to ensure they are never the point of failure.
3. Build in a predictable point of failed if the system was overloaded.
By introducing the MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle, which is designed to be the controlled failure point if the system is overloaded.
The complete system includes the following options:
- MAXTRAX Core Shackle (quality soft shackle removes the need to use traditional steel shackles)
- MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle (quality soft shackle that is designed to be the planned weak point of the system)
- MAXTRAX Kinetic Rope – 2m, 3m, 5m or 10m (the stronger, improved snatch strap alternative)
- MAXTRAX Static Rope – 3m (to be used as a load spreading bridle, tree protector or extension)
- MAXTRAX Winch Rope – 30m (the safer option replacement synthetic rope for your winch)
- MAXTRAX Hitch 50 (tow bar hitch mounted recovery point specifically for soft shackles)
- MAXTRAX Winch Ring (for safer double line winching)
- MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag (a heavy duty storage bag to house the whole recovery system)
Also, make sure you checkout our full range of MAXTRAX's premium recovery & off-road gear: