Indeflate - By MAXTRAX
Deflating/inflating tyres individually can be a pain; bending over or squatting beside each wheel while you wait for the air to flow in/out of the tyre, constantly stopping to check the pressure. Groan no more! MAXTRAX INDEFLATE makes it quick and easy.
The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE is designed (and built in South Africa) to inflate & deflate two tyres simultaneously using our unique dump-valve mechanism that automatically equalises the pressure between the two tyres.
The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE features a 700kpa (100psi) combination pressure gauge (manufactured by one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products) so that you can monitor your tyre pressures while inflating, deflating or equalising the tyre pressures.
The patented MAXTRAX INDEFLATE dump-valve mechanism is made from highly durable precision engineered Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium and features two 3-metre long highly flexible air hoses that are abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa (300psi) and temperatures of -10ºC to +60ºC.
Clip-on valve chucks make it safe, simple, quick and easy to connect to your tyres’ valves.
A Schrader valve on one end of the dump valve (the same as the valves on your tyres) makes it easy to connect to an air-compressor to inflate your tyres simultaneously too.
The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.
Check out the videos below to see exactly how quick and easy the Indeflate really is.
The all-new MAXTRAX Recovery System! After decades of 4x4ing in tough Aussie conditions and witnessing close calls with flying metal during recoveries, MAXTRAX knew there had to be a safer way.
If you travel often enough, chances are you’ll need more than recovery boards and the ability to air down for recovering your rig. The MAXTRAX Recovery System is the revolutionary range of modern 4×4 recovery gear that aids safer recoveries.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM
The goal of the MAXTRAX Recovery System was to offer a safer, stronger and smarter do it all range of recovery gear.
Here's how they did it:
1. Reduction of metal in recovery components.
Steel shackles and other bulky gear becomes extremely dangerous at velocity if systems fail, so the majority of these have been replaced with high quality soft shackles.
2. Any metal components made with high safety factors.
The metal parts that remain in the system are over engineered and rated to ensure they are never the point of failure.
3. Build in a predictable point of failed if the system was overloaded.
By introducing the MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle, which is designed to be the controlled failure point if the system is overloaded.
The complete system includes the following options:
- MAXTRAX Core Shackle (quality soft shackle removes the need to use traditional steel shackles)
- MAXTRAX Fuse Shackle (quality soft shackle that is designed to be the planned weak point of the system)
- MAXTRAX Kinetic Rope – 2m, 3m, 5m or 10m (the stronger, improved snatch strap alternative)
- MAXTRAX Static Rope – 3m (to be used as a load spreading bridle, tree protector or extension)
- MAXTRAX Winch Rope – 30m (the safer option replacement synthetic rope for your winch)
- MAXTRAX Hitch 50 (tow bar hitch mounted recovery point specifically for soft shackles)
- MAXTRAX Winch Ring (for safer double line winching)
- MAXTRAX Recovery Kit Bag (a heavy duty storage bag to house the whole recovery system)
Also, make sure you checkout our full range of MAXTRAX's premium recovery & off-road gear:
Inflating tyres with Indeflate:
Deflating tyres with Indeflate: