Land Rover All-New Discovery (2017-Current) Drawer Kit - By Front Runner
Make storing and organizing gear and valuables a no-brainer. These 2 lockable drawers with fitted deck and faceplates have been designed specifically for the contours of the Land Rover All-New Discovery. Hide contents from prying eyes while creating more usable and easily accessible storage space in your vehicle.
Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
See tabs below for full information on features, construction, installation & warranty.
This drawer kit has 2 lockable drawers, 2 keys per lock, 3 tie down rails, 6 tie down rings, deck completion set, face completion set, brackets, all necessary installation hardware, and detailed fitment instructions.
- 113kg / 250 lb per drawer load carrying capacity.
- High-strength bearing slides allows each drawer to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- This drawer kit can be easily installed in minutes by attaching the supplied carabiners and turnbuckles to the vehicle’s existing mounting points and the drawer mounting brackets. Removing the drawers is just as easy.
- Provide peace of mind and security by locking away important travel items such as computers, smart phones and camera gear.
- The flat deck incorporates three cargo attachment channels and 6 Tie Down Rings For Drawer System.
- Customize your own storage configurations. Stack and secure luggage, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, aluminum boxes and other storage containers to the top deck using Stratchits or other straps.
- The deck above the drawers can also be used to mount Front Runner Cargo / Fridge Slides.
- Faceplates have 6 pre cut knock-outs for adding monitoring or electrical panel socket inserts.
- The side decks are easily removable creating storage space between the drawers and vehicle for a variety of items such as tools, jumper cables, tow ropes, diving snorkels, masks, fins, kindling, barbeque skewers, etc.
- To create a removable box option, just insert 2 Cub Pack. Designed to fit inside Front Runner drawers, the Cub Pack can be used to further organize and move gear in and out of a vehicle.
- To create compartments within the drawers, add the optional steel Drawer Dividers. Helps organize and stop excessive movement of gear and supplies. Sold in pairs, these drawers can accommodate up to 4 dividers per drawer.
- The deck is covered with a durable, UV resistant nylon pile black carpet detailed to complement the vehicle’s interior contours.
- The nylon carpet surface creates resiliency for securing cargo while insulating against noise and vibration.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- All Front Runner Storage Systems are backed by a 2 year warranty.
The LAND ROVER ALL-NEW DISCOVERY DRAWER KIT allows access to the spare wheel winder through an access "port" in the top deck. There is no need to remove the drawers to lower the spare.
*Please Note: Cub Pack and Drawer Dividers are not included when purchasing this Drawer System and are sold separately.
SSLD006 - LAND ROVER ALL-NEW DISCOVERY (2017-CURRENT) DRAWER KIT
1 x Front Runner Drawer unit (SSDR002)
1 x Land Rover All-New Discovery Deck Completion Set
2 x Push to Close latch with 2 keys per lock
3 x Accessory Channels
6 x Eye Nuts for Accessory Channel
1 x T Wrench with 1 custom sockets for wheel winder
Installation Hardware including 4 turnbuckles to secure unit to vehicle
Aluminum - Accessory Channels & Sub Frame
Black powder coated steel - Drawer Bins & Frame
Carpet & Laminated plywood - Top Deck & Deck Set
974mm L x 1324mm W x 330mm H
Interior Drawer Dimensions:
Left Hand Drawer:
914mm L x 461mm W x 208mm H
Right Hand Drawer:
914mm L x 373mm W x 208mm H
113kg per Drawer
Supplied with a T-wrench and custom socket for operating the wheel winder through the drawer system.
SSLD006 - LAND ROVER ALL-NEW DISCOVERY (2017-CURRENT) DRAWER KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER
We offer installation for all products at our Auckland based West Supply Workshop! Simply choose installation during checkout.
If you're gonna give it a crack yourself, here's all the info you need:
DRAWER SYSTEM INSTALLATION GUIDE:
DECK COMPLETION SET INSTALLATION GUIDE: