Side Stacker Board Carrier - By Feldon Shelter & Outbound Industry
After 9 years of crafting NZ's most premium rooftop living solutions, Feldon Shelter has teamed up with their good buddies Outbound Industry to solve the age ol' question: How can I fit my longer boards with my Rooftop Tent up top?
Introducing the Side Stacker Board Carrier. Just like the name suggests, the Side Stacker consists of a pair of roof rack mounted board mounts, which sling your boards alongside your rooftop tent. The best of both worlds!
Time to slap both your favourite rooftop home and your boards up top! We'll see you out there.
Can be mounted to most major brands of roof racks. Comes with fitting hardware and an easy to follow installation guide. Check out the 'Roof Rack Compatibility' tab below.
- Kiwi Ingenuity: New Zealand made from materials that are proven and go the distance (check out the materials tab below for more).
- Clever Strapping System: features quick attach, NZ-made 40mm straps that securely tie down your boards and can be easily removed when not in use.
- Fully Adjustable Design: lets you choose the height and angle of your boards, allowing you to space your boards as low as possible, but remain above your vehicles doors when opening.
- Quick-Release Mount System: allows you to attach and remove the main upright sections of the Side Stacker when the stacker isn't needed.
- Board protection: closed cell foam pads and wide 40mm straps protect your boards and rails (designed to carry boards inside their board bags).
- Two Sizes: Available in both Single (1 board) and Double (2 boards) models.
- Designed to take Surfboards or Paddle boards up to 10".
- With the supplied universal mounting kit, the Side Stacker can be mounted to most major brands of roof racks (please check below for roof rack capatability).
- Comes with fitting hardware and an easy to follow installation guide.
- Proudly manufactured & assembled in NZ.
- Full aluminium & stainless steel construction (no steel to rust out at the beach here).
- Precision laser cut & finished in heavy-duty powder coat.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Closed cell foam pads.
- New Zealand woven 40mm (width) heavy duty polyester straps with 316 stainless steel cam lock buckles.
Single Board Model (pair) - 3.8kg
Double Board Model (pair) - 4.0 kg
Packed (Box) Dimensions:
The Side Stacker comes with the following Universal Attachment Kit:
- M8x20 T-Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to most roof rack bars that feature a "T-Slot" attachment groove on the upper side).
- M8x20 Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to roof rack bars that take an M8/13mm head bolt in their attachment slot. E.g. Front Runner load bars).
- M8 Nylock Nuts & Washers x4
This Universal Attachment Kit will fit with the Side Stacker directly to the following roof rack models:
- Rhino Rack: Vortex Bar or Pioneer Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Rhino Rack)
- Thule: Wingbar or Probar
- Prorack: Aero Through (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Prorack)
- Yakima: Aero Bar, LockNLoad Trim HD Bar or LockNLoad Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Yakima)
- Front Runner: All Load Bar Models (for Front Runner Slimline II Platforms, a Slimline II Adaptor Kit is required).
And any other roof rack bar that features a "T-Slot" attachment channel on the upper side of the bar that accepts T-Bolts or 13mm bolt heads.
Roof racks, roof platforms, ute tray racks and other accessories can also be custom drilled to accept the Side Stacker and mounted with M8 hardware (custom length M8 bolts may need to be purchased depending on your setup).