Jaxbase (Pair) - By MAXTRAX
MAXTRAX brings you the MAXTRAX JaxBase, with additional bracing on the underside to provide a large, sturdy surface to base your Hi-Lift, bottle or other type of vehicle Jack.
Still made from the same super-tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon. With a size suited to vehicle's with space constraints. Same sizing as the MAXTRAX Mini, but what set's it apart from the is the JaxBase's additional bracing on the underside.
- Use on their own, or nest the JaxBase in to the underside of the any MAXTRAX board model for additional surface area and strength when jacking from soft or slippery ground and for ease of mounting and storage.
- JaxBase is not only a Jack base, but double as a regular MAXTRAX Recovery Board, taking the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD or UTV vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- Two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker.
- Exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX JaxBase.
- Can be joined together with all MAXTRAX recovery boards extending their length using the MAXTRAX Fixing & Linking Kit.
SIZING: Smaller size measuring just 640mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall.
CONSTRUCTION: Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
MAXTRAX RECOVERY TRACKS: Maxtrax back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
MAXTRAX ACCESSORIES: 12 month warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.