Wool Camp Shacket - High Country Check - By Feldon Shelter & Swanndri
The Camp Shacket is a 400gsm wool and merino blend, that blurs the lines between heavy weight shirt or lightweight jacket, the perfect layer to add for both a cool summer night and crisp winter morning.
We've added a camp specific dual lower pocket setup that offers a magnetic snap closure that allows you to flip up and access the main pocket with one hand - perfect when you're hands are full getting camp ready for the night. And probably our favourite part, is the extra side access pockets for you to slip your hands in and keep them cosy and warm.
Two extra upper pockets keep things organised and the inner lined sleeves keep you moving freely without the normal restriction you'd get from a wool jacket.
The ultimate companion at camp.
- Camp specific magnetic snap closure lower pockets.
- Integrated side access hand warmer pockets
- Toasty warm 400gsm merino & wool blend
- Lined sleeves for both comfort and keeping you moving
- Perfect for camping and exploring in all seasons
- Crafted using end of roll materials.
It would be a challenge to improve on the classic Swanndri gear we all know and love. Kiwi's have been camping wrapped in their woollen essentials for 110 years and still to this day the team at Feldon Shelter wouldn't leave for a mission around the country without them.
So, all it took the Swanndri & Feldon Shelter crew sitting down and putting on their thinking caps on to come up with a few small tweaks and features to add that would help out at camp. Then the favourite woollen check materials left over from past production runs was chose and bam! A range of dream camp essentials were born.
Turning quality materials that may have normally gone to waste, into a range of camp essentials that you'll be making sure you never leave for an adventure without.
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes.
Measurements above are in CM.
1. Neck - Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
2. Chest - Measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close under the arms.