For a value for money sleeping bag that will keep you comfortable on warm weather camping trips, then the Mudgee C5 is just what you need.
If you struggle to pack stuff away, then the good news is that the Mudgee C-3 has roll control to help you keep your bag straight when you’re rolling it up. When you’re trying to unzip your bag in the middle of the night for a loo break, or if you’re too hot the struggle can be all too real when it gets caught in the fabric. Coleman have put a snag-free opening and closing on the Mudgee, so you can get in and out with a hassle.
- Roll control keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- ZipPlow for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Comfort cuff surrounds your face with softness
- Hollow core construction
- Brushed polyester cover and liner
- Oversized rectangular sloop neck design
- Stuff sack included