If you struggle to pack stuff away, then the good news is that the Mudgee C-3 has roll control to help you keep your bag straight when you’re rolling it up. When you’re trying to unzip your bag in the middle of the night for a loo break, or if you’re too hot the struggle can be all too real when it gets caught in the fabric. Coleman have put a snag-free opening and closing on the Mudgee, so you can get in and out with a hassle.
For a value for money sleeping bag that will keep you comfortable in temperatures up to -3°C then the Mudgee C-3 is just what you need.
- Roll control keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- ZipPlow for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Comfort cuff surrounds your face with softness
- Hollow core construction
- Brushed polyester cover and liner
- Oversized rectangular sloop neck design
- Stuff sack included