The Rooftop Crate Quick Release Mounts come with the following Universal Attachment Kit:
- M8x20 T-Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to most roof rack or platform bars that feature a "T-Slot" attachment groove on the upper side.
- M8x20 Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to roof rack bars that take an M8/13mm head bolt in their attachment slot. E.g. Front Runner load bars.
- M8x50 Bolts x8 & Generic Mounting Brackets: used if your roof racks do not feature a "T-Slot" or Attachement channel on top, and rather than to secure to the top of your rack, you require to clamp around the roof rack bar.
- M8 Nylock Nuts & Washers x4
This Universal Attachment Kit will fit with the Quick Release Mounts directly to the following roof rack models:
- Rhino Rack: Vortex Bar or Pioneer Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Rhino Rack)
- Thule: Wingbar or Probar
- Prorack: Aero Through (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Prorack)
- Yakima: Aero Bar, LockNLoad Trim HD Bar or LockNLoad Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Yakima)
- Front Runner: All Load Bar Models (for Front Runner Slimline II Platforms, a Slimline II Adaptor Kit is required).
And any other roof rack bar that features a "T-Slot" attachment channel on the upper side of the bar that accepts T-Bolts or 13mm bolt heads.
For other models of roof racks that do not feature a "T-Slot attachment channel, the supplied M8x50 Bolts x8 & Generic Mounting Brackets allow you to clamp around the roof rack.
Roof racks, roof platforms, ute tray racks and other accessories can also be custom drilled to accept the Side Stacker and mounted with M8 hardware (custom length M8 bolts may need to be purchased depending on your setup).