Stratchits - By Front Runner
Revolutionize the way you secure loads to your vehicle. The Stratchit is the ultimate tie down with stretchy ratcheting performance in a lightweight, durable strap. These new and improved Stratchits feature a Velcro tab for strap discipline and larger stainless steel carabiners. Stratchits have all the benefits of a compact ratchet strap and bungee cord combined. Sold in pairs.
Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack Pro, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
STRA034 - STRATCHITS - BY FRONT RUNNER
Sold in PAIRS
Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) from the hook end of the carabiners. With up to an additional 8” of length when stretched.
Working Load Rating 220 lbs (100kg)